Leicester company takes Dv-Dosc Line array PA system by L-ACOUSTICS
SES Technical recently announced the acquisition of L-ACOUSTICS‘ Dv-Dosc Line array PA system that will augment their current RCF system.
The full inventory is as follows:
- 12 x dV-DOSC cabinets – a flown or ground staked cabinet with band width between 160hz-18k
- 4 x SB18 sub cabinets – a single 18″ driver ranging up from 32hz
- 4 x dv-sub cabinets – optimised for 35-200 hz which is a triple subwoofer enclosure.
- 8 x SB28 sub cabinets for real “trouser flapping” sub which can be used in a cardioid configuration
- All the above are powered by 2 LA8 amplifier racks with all the relevant cabling, bumper bars and flying or ground staking hardware.
Jeff Pallett, managing director of Leicester based SES Technical said
“This is an awesome system which can be used in a variety of configurations that will suit almost any event. It’s generally accepted as one of the finest systems that is available anywhere.”
LA8 amplified controller
The LA8 amplified controller (shown above) belongs to the generation of high-end integrated controllers entirely dedicated to the comprehensive operation of L-ACOUSTICS loudspeaker systems.
The LA8 combines in a 2U lightweight chassis the resources of a 2 x 4 DSP engine driving four channels of amplification delivering up to 1800 watts each, a comprehensive library of factory presets, a user-friendly front panel interface, two I/O Ethernet connection ports for network remote control, a connection panel for audio inputs and speaker outputs, and an AES/EBU input board.
L-ACOUSTICS’ SB18 subwoofers (shown at top) are the ideal complement of L-ACOUSTICS WST® line sources and coaxial systems for applications requiring an extension of bandwidth.
Taking on the latest innovations in electro-acoustics, signal processing and components, the SB18 delivers an exceptional level of performance while offering the engineer and sound designer numerous modes of operation for rental and fixed installation applications.