The Church of Saint Bartholomew, Kirby Muxloe is a small medieval church which was restored in Victorian times. Recent installation of a new audio visual (AV) setup including a cutting edge sound system, needed to be carried out with both sensitivity and subtlety.
SES Technical installed a wide variety of complimentary products including,
Particularly suitable for use in theatres, houses of worship and conference rooms, the AKG DAM+ proved to be particularly suitable for the Church of Saint Bartholomew.
“An additional interface between gooseneck module and phantom power adapter means added modularity and flexibility, resulting in significant advantages throughout the distribution chain, with fewer variations need to be stocked. The added modularity and new accessories enable solutions for applications never before dreamed of. With just a few components on hand, it allows a nearly unlimited number of useful combinations.”
The oldest parts of Kirby Church were built in around 1300, although there was a church on the same spot from 1168.
Saint Bartholomew’s in Kirby Muxloe near Leicester, is a small medieval church which was restored in Victorian times. It is around 70 foot long with a simple nave, chancel and sanctuary. Much of the building is of white sandstone and gravel with some granite and stone rubble, but the north wall of the nave was rebuilt in 1848-50 in blue Derbyshire stone. Most of the furnishings and internal decoration date from after the restoration of 1848-50.